- I grew up in Atlanta, Georgia and first experienced New England when I attended Boston University
- (Yes, I'm a Falcons fan, and no, I'm not ready to talk about it...)
- There I met my wife, Beth (who attended Simmons College), and convinced her to move down south. That lasted for about five years before we decided (with our dog, Herschel) we were ready to move back and put down some roots.
- We lived in Brookline for about three years, and then started house hunting across the South Shore. We knew that Plymouth was where we wanted to land.
- We love Plymouth because it has some of everything - beaches, forests, parks, good schools, culture & cuisine, walkable neighborhoods, a thriving downtown, accessibility to Boston, Providence, the Cape, and much more. We look forward to raising a family and living here for years to come!
- For the past four years I've worked for an advertising agency that partners with brands to amplify their messaging globally.
- On a daily basis I am responsible for coordinating with colleagues across the world to manage a range of projects from traditional advertising, to social media, to e-commerce, and more.
- This job has shown me there are more things that connect us in the world than separate us, but it's extremely important to understand and appreciate different points of view. It's also taught me that I love traveling and seeing the world, but I'm always happiest at home with friends and family!
- Prior to this, I worked at a national sports broadcasting company, managing the creation of promotional and sponsored content in partnership with the NBA, MLB, PGA, NASCAR and NCAA. I worked on some truly special and fun projects, including several that were recognized across the industry.
This experience as a project manager has taught me how to approach a challenge with an open mind, learn about all aspects, make an informed decision, build consensus, oversee the project from start to finish, and analyze the results.
I believe these skills will help me serve as a town meeting member finding solutions that are in the best interest of the town and its residents.
- Boston University: Bachelor of Arts, Sociology
- UMass Dartmouth: Graduate Certificate, Environmental Policy