Plymouth has an amazing combination of assets, including beaches and forests, a bustling downtown, two brand new high schools, walkable neighborhoods, friendly & diverse citizens, and so much more.
As a Town Meeting member, I will work to protect these features that make our town so special, while ensuring we continue to grow in a responsible and sustainable manner.
- Ensure the town is using its resources efficiently to improve the quality of life for residents.
- Find sources of revenue other than just property taxes.
Roads & infrastructure
- Although they are not the most exciting topics, these are imperative for making Plymouth an attractive place to live and do business.
education & public safety
- Make sure children of all abilities and backgrounds are provided the highest quality education.
- Provide the Police and Fire Department the tools and resources they need to keep us safe, while maintaining a positive working relationship with the community.
responsibly decommission pilgrim nuclear plant
As Pilgrim winds towards closure in 2019, we must be vigilant over its remaining days, including all day-to-day operational concerns, and the safe storage of spent fuel.
The land which is currently owned by Entergy presents an opportunity for the town to find alternative sources of revenue through strategic development and creative land use - this planning must start now.
parks, green space, beaches & water
Continue our commitment to green space and conservation land that can be enjoyed by Plymouth residents and visitors from across the state, nation and world.
Protect the single source aquifer that provides clean drinking water for the whole town.
- We must proactively engage with the public and private sectors to build a strong economy that provides steady, well-paying jobs across a variety of industries.
inclusive & diverse community
- Residents of all backgrounds should be welcomed, respected and valued in our town.